Logic of English Whiteboards are produced in the USA of high-quality, non-porous material that is stain-resistant and designed to withstand repeated use. They are much sturdier and more long-lived than most whiteboards!
Articles in this section
- LOE Cursive and Manuscript Fonts
- The amazing School Cursive LOE font
- Does starting with cursive lead to confusion in reading?
- What is the difference between Rhythm of Handwriting Tactile Cards and the Sandpaper Letters?
- Using Rhythm of Handwriting with struggling readers and writers - an introduction
- Is it worth teaching handwriting if I have limited time with a struggling reader?
- What's the logic behind the order in which the cursive letters are taught?
- I have purchased whiteboards that peel and stain within weeks. Will this whiteboard be the same?
- Why are the lines on one side of the Student Whiteboard so big?
- If I'm teaching Foundations, do I need to order Rhythm of Handwriting with it?