New eLearning Users
If you do not already have an eLearning account with us, once you purchase the system will automatically create one for you.
Whatever email address is associated with your payment will be the one used for the account. If you use express pay (such as Paypal) your course will go to the email associated with that payment method even if you have another eLearning account.
You will receive multiple emails including:
- Order confirmation from Logic of English
- Welcome to the course from Logic of English Online
- Activation email from Logic of English Online (for new users only). The activation email will have the subject line: “Add a password to your new account at Logic of English Online” and look like this:
If you do not see the email, please check your spam folder. Be sure to look at the same email address where you received your order confirmation.
Follow the instructions in the email by clicking where directed to set up your password. Then you should be able to access your course. Return to https://elearning.logicofenglish.com and log in with the email address and password you created.
Returning eLearning Users
Returning users will NOT receive the activation email upon purchase. Returning users will receive only the order confirmation from Logic of English and the welcome to the course email from Logic of English Online.
You are a returning user if:
- You have purchased other Logic of English eLearning products
- You viewed samples of our eLearning products
- You previously had an eLearning account
Returning users should log in to https://elearning.logicofenglish.com as you have previously done to access new courses. If you have forgotten your password, choose the “Forgot your password” option at the bottom of the sign in screen.
Remember the email address that is associated with your payment will be the one used for the account. If you use express pay (such as Paypal) your course will go to the email associated with that payment method even if you have another eLearning account.