You can preview a free sample of our eLearning courses, including Foundations and Essentials.
- Visit elearning.logicofenglish.com
- In the top navigation bar choose “Sign-Up”
3. In the pop-up you can choose to use your email address to sign up, or you can use your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google account.
Note: If you sign up with social media, you will not be able to use the “forgot your password” option. Instead you will use your social media password.
4. Click “Start your learning journey”.
5. Once you are logged in, click the “Courses” tab, then locate and click on the course you want to preview.
6. Scroll down below the course description to the “Course Contents”.
7. Scroll through content until you find a unit marked “free”.
8. Click on any item in this unit and it will open the course player. (If you have not logged in, you will be directed to do so). From here you can click through and view anything in the free units. If you click on content that is not marked as free, you will be asked to enroll in the course.