We recommend using Google Chrome for our eLearning courses. If you are using Chrome and are experiencing issues such as videos not playing, the courses not loading when opened, and pages or activities crashing or freezing, please complete the following steps.
- Log out of the eLearning platform.
- Close all other tabs and windows.
- Clear your browsing history and cache.
- Close the browser.
- Update your browser if needed.
- Log in at elearning.logicofenglish.com
On a tablet or iPad
Unable to submit answers: If you are unable to find the "check" button or are having other problems with the interactive activity on a tablet, please rotate the tablet.
Unable to play videos: If you have followed the above steps on a tablet, please check the parental restrictions. You may need to allow videos or remove restrictions on which types of videos or movies are allowed.
Unable to access embedded websites (such as Google forms): If you have followed the above steps on a tablet, please check the parental restrictions. You may have restricted which websites students can access. Allowing access to elearning.logicofenglish.com will not allow access to embedded activities.
If the steps above do not solve the problem, try these additional steps.
- Ensure pop-up blockers are disabled for elearning.logicofenglish.com
- Ensure your browser is allowing video with autoplay features.
- Play all videos and activities in full-screen mode.
- Hard clear your cache. Right-click, open Inspect, and right-click on the reload icon to select the option "Empty Cache and Hard Reload." Restart the browser.
- Quit all applications and restart the device.
- Check parent restrictions or internet filters. Make sure elearning.logicofenglish.com is allowed. Ensure videos are allowed. You may have to change your video settings to ensure the videos will play.
- Check the System Recommendations.