Online Store Purchases
If purchasing eLearning products from our online store, please note:
- An account will automatically be created with an email address associated with the purchaser.
- The course access date begins on the date of purchase.
- A user can only have one copy of the same course at a time.
- Because a user can only have one copy of the course at a time, repurchasing the course for a second year must occur after the first course period has expired.
What this means…
If you are purchasing a course in the webstore for someone else (for example, a parent or teacher), you will need to change the email address associated with the course.
- For a single course purchase in the webstore: Complete this LOE Transfer Course Form immediately after purchasing so that we can move the course to the correct account.
- For multiple courses: We suggest purchasing through a PO. If you are purchasing through the webstore, please contact the school team to submit the LOE Digital Access form.