eLearning Purchasing for Schools
For more information about purchasing with a PO, see School Purchase Orders or contact the school team.
Online Store Purchases
If purchasing eLearning products from our online store, please note:
- An account will automatically be created with an email address associated with the purchaser.
- The course access date begins on the date of purchase.
- A user can only have one copy of the same course at a time.
- Because a user can only have one copy of the course at a time, repurchasing the course for a second year must occur after the first course period has expired.
What this means…
If you are purchasing multiple copies of the same course, you will need to first contact the school team to submit the LOE Digital Access form.
If you are purchasing a course in the webstore for someone else (for example, a parent or teacher), you will need to change the email address associated with the course.
- For a single course purchase in the webstore: Complete this LOE Transfer Course Form immediately after purchasing so that we can move the course to the correct account.
- For multiple courses: We suggest purchasing through a PO. If you are purchasing through the webstore, please contact the school team to submit the LOE Digital Access form.