Free Student Instructional Videos on YouTube
- Essentials Spelling Analysis Level A
- Essentials Spelling Analysis Level B
- Foundations A Spelling Analysis
- Foundations B Spelling Analysis
- Foundations C Spelling Analysis
- Foundations D Spelling Analysis
If you are teaching Foundations or Essentials in a school or homeschool:
Those currently teaching with Logic of English can use these videos to support the curriculum in a variety of ways.
- Extra practice and review of key concepts for your students
- Lesson prep, to help you get more comfortable with teaching spelling analysis
- Homework, remote learning situations, or a resource to help parents learn about the concepts and review them with their students at home
- For substitute or assistant teachers who are not familiar with LOE
If you are a parent whose child is using Foundations or Essentials in school:
These videos are a great way for students to practice key concepts introduced in your child's Logic of English® Foundations or Essentials lessons. Before showing the Spelling Analysis videos for a particular lesson, make sure that your child has watched the videos for all previous lessons (or completed the previous lessons at school). This will ensure that all the phonograms that will be used in the activity have been introduced.
If you are not using the Logic of English® curriculum
Anyone looking for easy-to-use, effective, fun ways to strengthen their children's reading and spelling skills can use these videos. They are great for unplanned homeschooling during school closures, as well as for helping any child build literacy skills at home.