Using the Online Phonogram Chart
One of our free resources is the online Phonogram Chart.
- Use it when new phonograms are introduced in the curriculum to hear the sound of the phonogram.
- Use during the review lessons while students write the phonogram they hear.
- Turn on the video so students can see the sounds being formed. Use for students who need help learning how to make the sound or simply for developing phonological awareness.
- Practice. Turn it into a game; who can identify more?
- Learn the phonograms even if you are not using our curriculum.
Other Free Phonogram Resources:
- YouTube phonogram videos of a-z phonograms and multi-letter phonograms
- Free Word Wall templates